We are delighted that you have decided to become a member – or to renew your existing membership – of the Society for Libyan Studies. We want to make this as quick and straightforward as possible for you.
To pay your membership subscription:
2. Complete the short web form and press SEND.
3. Then choose your preferred method of payment and follow the instructions to complete your payment.You will be sent an email acknowledging your membership application/renewal once you have completed your payment.
Information for Subscribers
1. The subscription year runs from 1st April and the normal rate of subscription is £30 per annum.
2. As a special introductory offer, members resident in the UK may claim a 33% discount, paying only £20 per annum for the first two years. For existing members renewing their subscriptions, please only select the promotional rate if you are a UK-based subscriber and this will be your second year of membership; otherwise you should select the full rate.
3. Subscriptions from Overseas may be paid either online, using your credit/debit card or Paypal account, or by electronic transfer through a British bank. If you wish to pay by check in US dollars, the rate is $60.00 for the year. For more information about payment options, see below.
4. When paying by debit/credit card, if you are paying on behalf of someone other than the cardholder, you should include a message to that effect as part of the payment process by clicking on “Add Special Instructions” when completing the PayPal Secure payment form.
5. If you wish to use the Society’s Library, currently housed at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), you must obtain a Letter of Introduction EACH YEAR confirming your membership of the Society: please tick the relevant box when completing the Webform below.